Sunday, January 14, 2007

I dont feel like writing...

Cause its late and i have to go to school in the morning. But if i dont write now then my next blog will be forever long and we all know how that goes. Anyways.
So this past saturday(yesterday) me and my friends sabine and sophie went over to our mormon friend Kyles house and hung out with him and Dallin, Kip and Alistair(?) (three other mormon guys). oh my gosh yall it was such a blast. First we locked Kip in a closet and he reemerged a few minutes later wearing Kyles clothes. I have no idea. then we watched The President's Man. Ok seriously its one of my new fav movies. It has Chuck Norris. thats really all you need to know. Oh and the fact that it has a sequel. I kid you not. It was hilarious. I dont think we stopped laughing. then we played foozball(?) me and sabine only lost to Kip and Dallin by one point. Which, since yall know my sports abilities (even table sports, please dont underestimate my lack of skill) is pretty impressive. So yeah that was my saturday night. It was fun. Oh and i love the second season of The Office. thank you Downs family!! its hilarious. yeah thats all i got. gnight.

2 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

You're gonna die when you watch the last episode. Let me know how that goes.

Emily-Cathryn said...

she's right. (by now i hope you have watched it)