Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hope

Ok this post will be quick (sorry about the last one, it was way too long) cause i have to go to school. But i was just listening to Misty Edwards. She inspires me. Man. My verse for this week and probably longer than that just cause its so good is Hebrews 10:23. read it its so good. Im finding a strength that is not my own simply because my Lord promised it. That amazes me. Blows my mind. Why would He give me the strength to get through each day when most of the time i drag myself out of bed. why does He give me these little blessings that are often barely noticeable and yet they keep me going. Even promises of things that may or may not happen in the much later future give me a hope that is not natural or even normal. And i love it.

That was my thought this morning. I love starting the day with worship music. it does great things to my mind. I also got a study hall at school yesterday so i now have three classes a week that i can sit in the library. Just an example of one of those seemingly "mundane" blessings that he keeps throwing at me. Yall life is not good right now But He is making it good in my heart. How cool is that?? anyways. I love all of yall. so much.

2 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Hold on to hope, sister. He is good. All that He does for us is the best- believe Him for that. I love you and miss you TONS.

Melinda said...

Hey Girlie! Love your blog! (And your hair. :) ) I don't know quite how this works or how to get people actually READING my blog. lol I have two.

momentswithmelinda@blogspot.com
randompoetry@blogspot.com

Anyway, just lettting you know where to find mine.
Love you!
Melinda