Monday, December 25, 2006

tralalalala

So this will be a rather short post cause we're about to go visit our dearest Marge and play Santa. I just had to say real quick that i am writing this on my brand new computer!!!! yes i got a computer for christmas. Im still kinda in shock. I mean this year my parents had kinda been like ok guys its gonna be small and Lukes prolly gonna get more...yeah i got a COMPUTER. unbelievable. So this morning before we opened presents we read the christmas story and prayed and I just prayed that we would all remember why we get gifts. Cause i mean the real reason is just to remind us what a huge thing Jesus did for us/gave us. And when i realized i had gotten a computer it was like, seriously Lord could you be any more amazing. He really is incredible. I love this feeling of contentment and its not because of the gifts i got(although they were all incredible) but because of the huge, amazing, beautiful thing that they represent. We have a savior who left a world where He was loves, worshipped and all around enjoyed. And He left it all to come HERE(crazy)to people who laughed at Him, called Him weird and generally condemned Him. That blows my mind. Ok sorry this is kinda heavy but its just what i was feeling and thinking about and this is what blogs are for right? lol it doesnt necessarily have to make sense. Ok gotta go.
3 more days!!!

1 comment:

Ryan Kennedy said...

Oh I'm sorry, you'll just have to hang out with me in 35 hours!