Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its 10:55...the night before christmas eve

so. i have a blog. Why? that is a great question. I dont know who will read it or why, but i read other peoples and they make me laugh so...yeah. I also wanted to be able to post comments on other peoples blogs and i couldnt remain anonymous so...anyways. My first ever post will be short because im tired and i have church in the morning. And im probably not making sense anyways.

Well, im excited because tomorrow is christmas eve! Me and my fam are going to an incredible church in the morning that i LOVE and then we get to hang just us. Those who dont know the mozleys must realize that a day to just hang is kinda a miracle. And our Lord is just that incredible that after all He already does for us, He gives us that too. Yep. Ok once again, im way too tired to be doing this and it was kinda ridiculous to start in the first place so im going now.
welcome to my blog. weird.

4 comments:

Ryan Kennedy said...

Yes! I'm the first! In my mind about 7 months ago I said to myself, "I shotgun being the first to comment on Anna's blog". and by the way, me + a plane + 3 days + some other stuff = us hanging out in Ghana.
I know how you needed help on your math homework so that's the answer. much love.

AnnieBlogs said...

Hey! And here's another equation: me + (ryan + a plane + more than 3 days + some other stuff) = an awesome time next week.
Love you, Anna! Can't wait to hang.

Marie-Claire said...

me + fighting y'all = what's going to happen to both of you.

wow. anna mozley is blogging.

Ryan Kennedy said...

marie christmas marie. blog amy blog.