Friday, February 16, 2007

Well...

So we all know what last wednesday was. And i have to agree with Amy's sentiments that Valentines is the most useless holiday ever. My teacher was like i would so much rather get something from someone on a random day so i knew they really meant it instead of just felt obligated to give something cause its Valentines day. I agree completely.
Having said all that, Wednesday was probably my fav Valentines day ever. At school that day Alistair( I have GOT to find out if thats how you spell his name) came up to me and Sabine and was like "So you guys are coming to the Dance Dance Revolution Valentines Party at Kips house today right?" I mean seriously. I really wish yall knew Kip and Alistair because just the thought of them doing DDR makes me laugh. So I didnt really think i could go cause i had a huge French test the next day blah blah blah. yes they all think im a nerd.
ANYWAYS. I got home and my mom was like GO. Stay home now and study a little while and then im going out anyways and ill take you. I love my mom. So me and my friend Pilar (who lives like right down the street from me) went to the Mormons for a Valentines party. Course it ended up being me, her, Kip, Alistair, and for a little while trent and Matt(two 10th grade mormons). So we come into Kips house and Alistair comes flying out of kitchen and slides to a stop in front of us (Tiled floors + socks). "welcome. Please take a scooter". There were two scooters leaning against the wall. Pilar and i declined the scooters and just walked in. "Please take a seat. But if you sit at the table, please sit on the far side" (why we would sit at the dining room table instead of the livingroom couch on any normal day is beyond me.) But we sat at the table because Alistair told us to. There were two plates and glasses set and candles lit. i kid you not. Oh but it gets better.
So me and Pilar are just sitting there looking at each other like what the heck. And the whole time Kip and Alistair are running in and out of the kitchen very secretively. then Kip brings us an appetizer(his words, not mine) of frozen peanut butter cookies. They were delicious but a little hard to bite. Then they brought out Chicken and rice. They made us dinner. LOL. Although they did clarify that the chicken was from the freezer and they had just gotten it out of the microwave. But still, they made us DINNER. it was hilarious. And then while we ate they performed for us their skills on DDR. So fun. Then when we finished we played DDR. hah. im REALLY bad. Kip laughed. Alistairs comment was, "hey anna you know the other day when you said you have no rhythm, you were right" thanks guys. THEN Alistair was like lets dance. well i had just discovered at the MUN dance that Kip could swing dance so i was like sure why not. So we went in the kitchen with Kips computer, turned off the lights, opened the microwave, turned on "Time After Time" and danced. by microwave light. Now if that isnt the best Valentines ever, i dont know what is.
So we have an incredibly awesome team here from MHS so ill tell yall about the second half of Valentines night in the next one.
love

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Umm, Kip made you dinner and then you danced with him to the light of the microwave and I am supposed to take comfort in the fact that I can write? (When you write just as well as I do?) PLEASE! I'm going to take some sleeping pills now...

Marie-Claire said...

hahaha, sounds like a first date to me. We all know the way to anna mozley's heart is through swing dance.

AnnieBlogs said...

Here's what made me laugh-
1) someone named Kip (how did I miss that before?)
2) DDR
3) appetizers of frozen cookies
4) dancing by microwave light
That is so good stuff, sister.